In order to get whitelisted on our network of servers, you must submit a request.
The following requirements must be met:
- You must be 15 years old or older.
- You must have no bans on Fishbans.
- You must submit the application via our Google Docs form, which may be found here.
- You can not say that you want to join the server because it “looks cool”. You need a valid reason.
- Banned users will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- We reserve the right to remove you from the whitelist at any time and without notice.
- We also reserve the right to never reply to you. We have a 250-player cap on the whitelist, so this is the most common reason, but there are others.
- If requested, you may be requested to join a short chat with an admin on IRC, Skype, or Mumble. Make sure to tell us your IGN.
If you were removed from the whitelist, then either you were purged or banned. Purging is commonly done monthly and helps discard inactive players who have lost interest in the server. If you were banned, you can appeal via mod message.
Please note: We get a lot of applications from prospective players, so it will be a while before we can process yours.
In order to make your application to the server as quick and painless as possible, please make sure to:
- use proper English
- not use “challenge-response” anti-spam systems
- not use AOL
Please note that being able to play on our servers is a privilege. At any time we can boot you off if desired.
If you are trying to access one of our other servers and you can’t, you may have to wait up to a day in order to get whitelisted. You can play on the semi-vanilla server from the start, however.